"building man to build a godly model nation"
REFORMATION MINISTRIES & CHURCHES NETWORK PNG INC.
We believe in the Trinity of one God, eternal and self-existent, omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4; Mk 12:29; Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:19)
- We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God, and as such, they are revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct. (1Tim 3:16; 1Pet 2:2)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having being conceived of the Holy Ghost and was born of the virgin, Mary. (John 1:1,14; Matt 1:18; Luke 1:26-27; Luke 2:7; 1 Tim 2:5)
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed his blood as a sacrifice for our sins; He arouse bodily from dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father. (1Pet 2:24; Heb 9:11-14; 1 Cor 15:3-8; Acts 2:32-36; Heb 10:12)
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to empower the believer. (John 15:26; John 16:8,14; Acts 1:8)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin. (Gen 1:26-31; Gen 3:1-7; Rom 5:12-21)
- We believe that man can only be justified by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph 4:11-12; Rom 3:24-28;)
- We believe that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ, and that we should arise to walk in the newness of life. (Rom 6:3-9; 1Pet 3:21).
- We believe that the true church is composed of such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. (1Pet 2:4-5; Eph 2:19-22)
- We believe in the personal, literal second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the quick and the dead. (1 Thes 4:16; Heb 9:27; 1 Cor 15:51-52; Rev 20:11-15)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead. (Acts 24:15; 1 Cor 15:34-44; Rev 20:11-15; Acts 24:15)
- We believe in the ever-lasting blessedness of the believer, with judgment and everlasting punishment for the unbeliever. (Matt 7:21-23; Rev 20:11-15; Jon 5:29)
- We believe that Christ wants the member of His church to carry the gospel to the entire world. (Matt 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
- We believe that Holy Spirit is at work today within the church through his gifts, fruit and anointed ministries. (Acts 2:39; Rom 12:6-18; 1 Cor 12:1-11; Gal 5:22-23; Eph 4:11; 1 Cor 12:28)
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing the Body of Christ. (Acts 2:39; Rom 12:6-8; 1 Cor 12:1-11; Gal 5:22-23; Eph 4:11; 1 Cor 12:28)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit wherein the Spirit is send to gift each believer with their own private prayer/praise language used to edify themselves, and that such a baptism empowers the believer to be effective for Christ. (Acts 1:8; Acts 2:39; 1 Cor 14:2; Jude 20; 1 Cor 14:18; Acts 19:1-6)
- We believe in divine healing of the body as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ. The healing be received and also ministered to others by various gifts. (1 Cor 12:8-10; Matt 8:16-17; 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in perfecting and equipping the saints so they can enter in the full functions of the fivefold ministry, which were given, into the work of their ministry thereby edifying the whole body of Christ. (Eph 4:11-16; 1 Cor 12:28)
- We believe in the present day ministries of the apostles and prophets, which Christ has set in the Church as foundational and revelational ministries. We believe these two ministries will be restored in full power and authority before the literal second coming of Christ. (Eph 2:20; Acts 3:21)
- We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is God’s instrument to establish and extend God’s Kingdom until the literal coming of Christ to reign over all the earth. (Rev 11:15)
- We believe in the full restoration of the corporate Body of Christ. (Acts 3:21)
- We believe in proclaiming present-truth for the purpose of establishing dynamic, growing local churches, building on the foundational ministries of the apostles and prophets. We believe in the autonomy of each local church and that itinerant ministries should be based out of and related to a local church with accountability to a senior minister. (Acts 13:1; acts 15)
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ expressed as the church individual, the church local, and the church universal and invisible. As such, we believe the church to be more than such a building or a gathering of people. It is a body living in relationship and harmony under direction of the Head, Jesus Christ. (1 Cor 6:15; 2 Cor 1:1; Rom 16:5; 1 Pet 2:4-5; Eph 2:19-22; 1 Cor 12:12-31; Rom 12:4-5; Eph 4:11-16)
- We believe in church discipline administered within the relational group in a spirit of meekness and confidentiality. The purpose of such discipline is the restoration of the one subject to the discipline and or the purification of the relational group. The steps of discipline are; one on-one private confrontation with witnesses, and finally, exposure to the relational group for judgment leading to restoration or separation. (Matt 18:15-20; Gal 6:1; Rom 16:17; 2 John 9-11; 1 Cor 5: 2 Cor 2:6-8; 1 Tim 5:20)
- We believe that believers should not take another believer to court to be judged by an unbeliever. (1 Cor 6:1-8; Eph 4:36)
- We believe that God speaks today to his people through many different ways.
- We believe that Holy Spirit will lead all believers into all truth because there is no lie in Him.